People and Culture Business Partner
12 month maternity contract
Lincoln are delighted to be supporting a global manufacturing business to recruit a P&C Business Partner for a specific purpose contract. The role will active as a true Business Partner as part of a three person HR team and reports to the Head of P&C.
The company is on an exciting journey transitioning from a HR to a People and Culture function.
The day to day…
- Support the delivery of People and Culture initiatives and work closely with the divisional Human Resources teams to ensure delivery of the People and Culture strategy.
- Act as Leader for various initiatives, including the performance management process, succession planning, and employee engagement and development.
- Advise on and implement HR initiatives and processes incorporating best practice and fresh thinking to support the People and Culture and business strategy.
- Provide guidance and support in resource planning and organisation design.
- Ensure that core HR processes are applied consistently and are compliant with legislation.
- Support Compensation & Benefit activities including benchmarking of roles and annual benchmarking surveys, benefits market data analysis, evaluation of current Compensation and Benefits offerings, and co-ordination of annual pay planning and bonus process.
What you need to succeed…
- Experienced & credible HR professional with at least 3 years relevant Business Partner experience preferably within a fast-paced global industry.
- Degree educated (HR Masters advantageous) and CIPD qualified.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to influence and build trust.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and strategic and innovative thinking.
- Operates with high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- People-orientated person, dedicated to providing the highest standard of service.