HR Generalist – Meath – onsite
Lincoln are supporting a main contractors specialising in electrical & instrumentation works to recruit a permanent HR Generalist in Meath. The role reports to the HR Manager who has a philosophy of people development.
We are looking for a tenacious HR professional eager to embark on the next stage of their career.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact for the Apprenticeship Programme, inclusive but not limited to dealing with employee queries, making monthly submissions and being the organisations point of contact between employees & SOLAS and / or relevant ETBs.
- Work with the HR Manager to set appropriate performance targets for the HR department.
- Support the development of HR initiatives in areas such as On-boarding, Apprenticeships, Training, Employee Relations ,Employee Welfare & Industrial Relations.
- Deliver a HR service in line with business needs by assisting with the running of the day to dayHR functions.
- Administration and management of disciplinary/grievance/ER and IR issues.
- Provide advice and support to all line managers / employees on topics such as absence management ,EAP , and other HR related items.
- Manage disciplinary and grievance cases in line with strict policy and best practice.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all business units in the organisation to continue to drive the success of the HR Department within the organisation.
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Relevant third level Certificate/Diploma/Degree qualification in HR discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multi taskand take initiative.
- Experience of working across a HR related role in Construction/Engineering is desirable but not essential.
For more information, contact Lee Doheny at Lincoln Recruitment.