HR Business Partner – Onsite
Lincoln are pleased to be working with a distribution client to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team. The role is based fully onsite in Limerick, with some travel to Dublin to a heavily unionised site.
Salary: Competitive plus benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create a robust succession planning strategy for the organisation.
- Ensure a lifelong career progression through the creation and implementation of individual development plans for all employees.
- Perform Benchmarking exercises across policies, procedure and salaries, to ensure compliance to current employment legislation and maintenance of competitive position in the marketplace.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to managers on various employee relations matters, including performance management and absence-related issues.
- Support department managers in disciplinary procedures, ensuring adherence to company behavioural standards, culture and promoting a positive employee relations environment.
- Support the development of comprehensive skills matrices alongside departmental strategies.
- Promote innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning through relevant educational assistance programmes to enhance organisational performance.
- Maintain a broad base knowledge of the organisation and its operations.
- Manage the end-to-end talent acquisition and recruitment process in-line with business requirements.
- Oversee onboarding of new employees.
- Create and develop employee engagement programs (reward & recognition), to ensure a sense of belonging and employee satisfaction in line with company values.
- Manage key supplier relationships (Recruitment agencies, T&D providers).
- Develop and manage HR budgets, KPI’s/Metrics (headcounts etc).
- Ensure compliance to all employment law and legislation and that they are reflected in internal policies and procedures.
- Drive HR programs to create an efficient, conflict-free workplace to safeguard retention.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.
- Bachelor’s (Hons) degree in HRM, Business or related fields required.
- 5+ years HR experience working with multiple stakeholders at different levels of an organisation is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations including but not limited to the Working Time Act, Employment Law and Equality legislation.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Must be able to facilitate and lead communication at senior level.
- Self-directed and resilient, taking personal responsibility for the delivery of objectives and overcoming challenges.
- An ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team, and of multi-tasking and delivering across a range of tasks and duties.
- Is positive in outlook and thrives in a dynamic environment and able to respond quickly to change and emerging trends.
- Excellent relationship building skills and an ability to build rapport and manage relationships with
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong IT skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to travel to other sites as required.