Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are delighted to announce that we have recently established an IT & Technology Recruitment Division. Due to the demand for IT professionals from both our financial services clients and finance teams in various industry sectors, we see IT as a massive growth area for Lincoln Recruitment and are well on our way to adding another successful division to our area of expertise.
We have had an encouraging start to 2015 and we have had placements so far this year across many positions including experienced Systems Analysts, Software Developers, Business Analysts and Testers in new roles within the financial services industry. We have appointed experienced IT Consultants who are servicing our existing client base within Retail, Commercial, Corporate, Investment Banking, Asset Management and Fund Managers on both permanent and contract basis in roles such as:
- CIO | CTO | IT Directors | IT Managers | Project Managers | Business and Data Analysts (Big Data) | Software and Technical Architects.
- Software Developers: .Net (C#, Asp, VB) | Java | Web | PHP | Python | Sharepoint | Delphi | Macros (VB6) | C | C++ | Games, iOS, Mobile and Apps Developers.
- Design: UI/UX Designers | Web Designers | Graphic Designers.
- Reporting | SQL | UAT | QA Analysts | Tester | Crystal Reports.
- IT Support | Application Support | Systems Analysts.
- Citrix | VMWare | Oracle and SAP experts.
Lincoln’s IT Division places IT staff on both a permanent and contract basis including both day rate and fixed term contracts. If you are searching for up to date advice on salaries, market trends or if you require assistance with recruiting difficult to find IT Staff, then please do not hesitate to contact John Howe on 01 6610444.