Strategy Planner required for my Insurance client based in Dublin.
Do you have experience in Strategy Planning and Data Analysis? Then this is the role for you.
The role is to develop the overall strategy for digital marketing to meet business growth goals. Identify needs and new opportunities that inform growth strategies. Measure and report on performance and ensure marketing is spend is optimised against KPIs based on insights. Initiate and plan marketing initiatives to accelerate demand generation, conversion and retention.
- Build, plan and drive the overall digital marketing strategy, using all necessary tools and channels (e.g. PPC, SEO, CRM, website, social media and content).
- Lead the annual and quarterly integrated planning process for marketing – including the development of initiative and spend optimisation plans.
- Identify trends and insights from market, audience and competitor data to inform growth strategies. Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyse paid media, web traffic and SEO marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends and develop actionable insight. Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Identify conversion points and opportunities to optimize user funnels. Recommend website and campaign optimizations.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Provide best practice digital marketing guidance.
- Work with marketing channel owners and internal cross-functional partners to establish customer goals and key performance metrics.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a strategic, data planner or strategic analyst with deep experience of digital marketing channels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Expertise in Google Analytics. Good knowledge of Excel, Tableau, google tools.
- Able to effectively convey and produce accurate graphical representations and visualisations of data collection
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices: SEO/SEM; CRM software; Google Adwords campaigns. Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Strong communication skills.
How to apply: send your CV to email@example.com