My client – a leading investment management business is seeking to hire a Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist to join their team in Dublin city centre. The successful candidate will oversee all regulatory reporting aspects for the broader team, while managing the delivery of complex regulatory projects. The role entails identifying suitable technology solutions and regularly collaborating with technology teams and external providers. This ensures the ongoing improvement of data management processes and guarantees efficient operational procedures with minimal associated risks. The hire will bring a solid background in Funds and/ or Investment Management. While prior experience Regulatory Reporting is preferred, it’s not mandatory. A candidate with a strong focus on technology solutions and data management, preferably with previous involvement in data and technology solutions is highly desirable.
- Lead regulatory reporting, manage complex projects Be the primary expert for regulatory deliverables.
- Deliver key regulatory requirements to applicable regulators on time.
- Monitor and respond to regulatory changes to affect assigned funds.
- Ongoing oversight of reporting and service levels from key regulatory service providers.
- Provide first line risk and control for Regulatory Reporting
- Manage EMIR & SFTR obligations for assigned funds.
- Lead MiFID II costs and charges disclosure process.
- Ensure all Fund Level SFDR disclosures and templates are complete.
- Maintain up to date UCITS KIID and PRIIPS KIDs and ensure filed correctly with regulator.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Extensive Funds or Asset Management business.
- Solid academic background including MSC in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field essential.
- Experience in regulatory reporting/compliance and or fund tax desirable but not essential.
- Experience of AIFMD reporting, Investor Money Requirements (IMR), and exposure to SFDR regulation preferred.
- Regulatory/Compliance qualification an advantage.
- Experience of MiFID II Costs & Charges requirements, EMIR, SFTR, and MMFR an advantage.
The salary range for this role is €80K – €85K, negotiable and supported by a strong benefits package.
For further information and to discuss in confidence, please apply to Conor O’Reilly