My client – a boutique Fund Management company for UCITS and AIF funds is seeking to hire a Senior Fund Oversight Specialist to join their growing office in Dublin City. In this role you will be responsible for the oversight of liquid alternative funds. You will also review updates to financial statements for funds under management.
- Monitoring of investment fund NAV development including performance, fees and investor flows.
- Review and completion of quality check on data for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Develop regulatory and management reporting in a timely manner.
- Tracking voting, price approvals and governance related tasks (e.g., viability & suitability).
- Track and monitor tax data across investment funds.
- Collaborate on fund audit on behalf of management company.
- Finance-related degree or similar qualification.
- Prior experience in an Asset Management/Fund Administration environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel or programming experience (macros, visual basic, python, etc).
- Organised and ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
The salary range for this role is €65K – €75K and supplemented with a solid benefits package.
To discuss further and in strict confidence, please reach out to Conor O’Reilly.