Scheduling Coordinator required for my Facility Management client based in Dublin 22.
This role is fully on site and is Monday to Friday.
This role is an ideal fit for an efficient and detailed-oriented individual with a talent for organising information, coordinating rosters and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Inhouse training will be provided for this role. The company is a growing Irish facilities management company and we are seeking quality candidates to provide robust scheduling support to our customers and engineering teams.
The Scheduling Coordinator plays a key role in the company helpdesk team in ensuring that related services are delivered on time and within budget. Key tasks for this role include:
· Understanding our clients requirements.
· Working closely with the Contract Management and Operations teams.
· Project managing with an ability to generate a schedule for projects.
· Coordinating and scheduling resources activities for project execution.
· Monitoring and maintaining a detailed project schedule to monitor and track progress of the engineering team.
· Ensuring all project deliverables are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
· Managing changes to the project details, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Escalating any performance related issues to management
· Measuring and reporting project performance to internal management and for inclusion in client reports
· Must be fluent English speaker and be permitted to work in Ireland.
· Prior experience in a similar role.
· Organisational, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
· Excellent IT and reporting skills.
· Ability to respond fast and prioritise work in an efficient manner.
· Excellent communication and customer care skills.
· Team player with a proactive outlook and ability to multitask.
· Ability to work independently and coordinate with the team.
· Technical background in mechanical / electrical ideal but not essential
How to apply: send your CV to email@example.com