On behalf of our client who is an operator in parking garages we are recruiting for a Sales Executive/ Account Manager in Dublin. This role is Office based in Dublin but with occasional travel around Ireland. Hybrid 4 days in the office +1 day from home basis.
- Grow our parking revenue through targeted and strategic prospecting for new business. Revenue channels to
- B2B Contract Premier Card
- Alternative Revenue (Car Sharing/Micro Mobility Partnerships/Events
- Venue Partnerships such as hotels/arena etc.
- Event Parking Partnerships
- Maximise the sales conversions of incoming enquiries from various channels including web, phone and email.
- Retain and develop key account revenue through a relationship-based approach.
- Support the Go-To-Market strategy for new products, services and channels. (i.e. Employee Parking Platform)
Areas of Accountability
- Respond to all B2B enquiries within prescribed timescales, fully understanding the customer’s requirements in order to identify and recommend the best parking product and close the sale.
- Reporting of all sales opportunities and managing pipelines within a CRM system. (Microsoft 365)
- Identify and maximise opportunities to cross sell other parking products.
- Maintain a regular follow up program in order to build rapport and close sales opportunities.
- Carry out pro-active sales activity to support the revenue growth goal.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly KPI data as required by the Head of Commercial is reported in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain a productive relationship with all local operational management and have good communication with all internal key stakeholders.
- Attend relevant Networking Events or Exhibitions which will support revenue growth.
- Grow new and existing mobility partners such as car hire, car share and micro mobility
- Manage block parking opportunities for film crew parking and sub-letting space for events
- Key Account Management
- Drive other commercial projects as required by the Head of Commercial
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Successful candidate will be driven, enthusiastic, hungry to sell and results driven.
- Strong sales background – minimum of 3 years.
- Demonstratable record of hitting KPI achievement.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently but remain a team player.
- Resilient and professional persona
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication. Good negotiator who can understand the value proposition.
- Ability to organise workload and maintain high degree of organisation to manage sales pipelines.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com