We are dleighted to be working with a market leader in their industry, having recently enter the Irish market and acquiring their major competitors, the workforce continue’s to grow. If you are a keen sales person, looking to really forge and leave a mark on the irish market, this role is for you.
- Grow our revenue through targeted and strategic prospecting for new business.
- Maximise the sales conversions of incoming enquiries from various channels including web, phone and email.
- Retain and develop key account revenue through a relationship-based approach.
- Support the Go-To-Market strategy for new products, services and channels.
- Respond to all B2B enquiries within prescribed timescales, fully understanding the customer’s requirements in order to identify and recommend the best solutions and close the sale.
- Reporting of all sales opportunities and managing pipelines within a CRM system. (Microsoft 365)
- Identify and maximise opportunities to cross sell other products.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers in a timely fashion.
- Successful candidate will be driven, enthusiastic, hungry to sell and results driven.
- 2+ years experience in sales
- Resilient and professional persona
- Good negotiator who can understand the value proposition.
- Base Salary + Commision + Car allowance
- Annual bonus scheme up to a months salary (on top of commission structure)
- OTE of 55,000 to 60,000
- 22 days plus bank holidays