Revenue/ Pricing Analyst required for my client based in Dublin 12. This role is fully on site.
This role will suit someone with a background in Finance and will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller.
- System maintenance including updates and upgrades.
- Maintain complete records of accounts.
- Support senior management with key/ large customer queries.
- Advise wider business on account updates.
- Prepare and present monthly revenue analysis.
- Profitability analysis of key/ large accounts.
- Analysis monthly revenue and recommend areas for improvement.
- Take the lead on all mass price change projects.
- Process weekly and monthly invoice runs.
- Maintain accuracy and organized financial records and documents.
- Maintain subcontractor files and build relationships with same.
- Assist the Financial Controller with projects as and when they arise.
- Assist with budgeting relating to revenue.
- Support the operations departments within the business.
- Interpretation of data.
- Excel expertise
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Be commercially minded with an ability to liaise with third parties (key/ large customers & subcontractors).
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.