We are delighted to be working with one of Irelands largest household name brands. You will be someone who build connections and values in person relationship building, based in the Galway area.
The Marketing Manager will have day-to-day responsibilities for the running of the marketing function of the group of companies and associated brands, while developing the market position even further.
The key aspects of this role are to grow top line and increase the strength and awareness of the brands. As the Marketing Manager, you will have solid leadership experience and a proven track record of delivering innovative, high impact marketing strategies ensuring the brands achieve the aggressive growth targets which have been set. This is a great opportunity to work with a market leading brand.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Devise and implement marketing creative plan / strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Monitor and control marketing budget to deliver on strategy / objectives.
- Develop the brands through both online and offline platforms, seeking continuous improvement and tailoring strategies accordingly to better meet company and customer needs.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships both internally and externally.
- Evaluate brands performance against agreed measures / goals.
- Management and direction of Local Store Marketing activities/campaigns.
- Management of direct reports in order to achieve objectives
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, ensuring successful running of all aspects of the business
Requirements for the role:
- 5 – 10 years years previous Marketing management experience in a FMCG marketing/branding environment
- Possess a marketing degree or business-related degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Good commercial awareness of selling brands in competitive environments
- Proven project management experience
- In person Monday, Friday and one other day of the week.
Package includes a highly competative salary and Car.