A leading investment management company is looking for a Head of Operations (PCF42 – Chief Operating Officer) for its Dublin based company, reporting to the Ireland CEO and Group Head of Operations & Technology. The hire will oversee a Middle Office and Fund Operations team, as well as being the focal point for system or operational projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of the Middle Office & Operations team.
- Coordinate with Group IT team to ensure effective oversight of IT matters.
- Coordinate local project management requirements, liaising with Group Head of Project Management.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions in order to improve the efficiency of interaction between the Operations team and departments such as Dealing, Risk, Internal Control and Compliance.
- Assist with client and Investor Services Support in coordinating client and investor operational due diligence meetings.
Key experience required:
- Significant Operations or Project Management experience in an investment management company.
- Ideally, some consulting experience within investment management.
- EU Funds knowledge (MiFID, UCITS).
- Leadership experience.