Fund Operations Analyst
A leading global investment manager with a Dublin ManCo is seeking to hire a Fund Operations Analyst to join their growing Dublin office. As a member of my client’s team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the timely administration of private equity funds and other fund structures when required. Additional responsibilities will involve providing pricing and valuation support for funds under management.
- Conduct Fund Support activities – Capital Calls and Distributions/Subscriptions and Redemptions.
- Support the preparation, tracking and completion of fund investment transactions.
- Responsible for cash Management and Fund Expenses – Preparation of wire instructions, cash projections and reconciliations. Reconcile unfunded commitments.
- Retrieving and tracking large quantities of PE/RE portfolio company valuations and inputting into industry-specific software applications.
- Provide monitoring and signoff on Final NAV’s.
- Act as a point of contact with external bodies.
- Develop regulatory and management reporting in a timely manner.
- Collaborate on fund audit on behalf of management company.
- Relevant investment management or financial services certification/diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ year’s experience with Private Assets in a fund accounting environment.
- Strong profficiency with Microsoft office products and overall aptitude for utilizing technology to assist with business processing.
- Prior experience working with fund formation and related governing documents.
To discuss in strict confidence, please contact Daniel Sweeney on 353 16994332 or firstname.lastname@example.org