Our client is one of Ireland‘s most successful indigenous companies, is a rapidly expanding leading global healthcare services business. The group has grown both organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions, which continues to strengthen its international reach.
With a workforce of close to 4000 employees spread across various locations in Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and the USA, the company is a trusted global partner to a number of various industries.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is an excellent role for a qualified accountant who is looking for a new challenge in a large Division of a fast-growing Irish Plc.The role would suit a qualified accountant looking to develop their skills in a high paced commercial environment.
Work with the Finance Manager and finance team on the following tasks:
- Preparation and close of month end management accounts and reporting packs.
- Processing monthly journals with review of supporting schedules for key GL & BS Accounts.
- Overhead variance analysis to budget/prior year.
- Review/present profit & loss and balance sheet reconciliations.
- File & reconcile tax return on PAYE/VAT/WHT.
- Manage weekly/monthly payroll including KPI reporting.
- Audit file preparation and liaison with auditors.
- Other project work as and when required by the Finance Manager.
- 1 – 3 years PQE minimum.
- Experience in both practice and industry.
- Manufacturing, retail, pharmaceutical,or telecoms experience is an advantage.
- Management experience is also desired.
Why apply for this role:
- Opportunities to progress your career within an Irish PLC.
- Work within an experienced team and gain broad experience.
- hybrid working flexibility and fully fitted office with free parking.
People & Culture:
The people and company employees are the driving force of the business.
Our client is passionate about hiring and developing high-potential individuals and giving them fast track, long-term careers.
The company hires more than anything on cultural fit and potential to grow within the business. It is a fast-moving business in an industry that is going through a lot of change – this means our people must be adaptable, quick thinking and focused on results.