Position: Finance Manager (Full Time)
Company: Communications Company
Location: Dublin City Centre
Benefits: Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave, private healthcare, pension, car allowance, professional fees and expenses paid.
Experience: Looking for candidates with 3+ years’ experience in the capacity of a Finance Manager.
Qualifications: Qualified accountant.
Our client has developed a reputation as one of the most progressive and exciting communications firms in Ireland.
Proud to work for some of the best brands in Ireland across a range of industries including.
They are now looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our team to manage and oversee the day-to-day financial operations of the company.
What does the job entail:
- Managing the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Manage and support the team members of the finance division
- Preparing monthly financial and management reports
- Reporting to senior management and stakeholders
- Processing and reporting of the monthly payroll
- Monitoring cash flow
- Maintaining a control environment (monthly balance sheet reconciliations, P&L reviews)
- Driving internal controls
- Preparing and monitoring budget forecasts
- Managing all tax matters
- Challenging and supporting the business through analysis and initiatives
- Overhead budget management and analysis
- Time reporting and analysis
- Developing process improvement plans and risk minimising strategies
- Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company
- Adhering to financial regulations, legislation and maintaining full compliance across the division
- Liaising with Auditors and Revenue as required
- Manage risk management requirements for the company
- Providing advice on future business decisions
- Developing long-term business plans based on financial reports
- Other ad hoc duties as required
What we can offer you:
A competitive salary
Excellent career progression
Ongoing training and support in key disciplines to make you best in class
A supportive, friendly work environment