A leading financial services company is looking to recruit an Enterprise Risk Manager for its growing 2LOD team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support on the development and implementation of risk management frameworks including risk policies, metrics, reporting and monitoring.
- Conduct Material Risk Assessment and Risk Appetite Statement review & challenge workshops with relevant Risk Owners.
- Collate MI for presentation at relevant Governance Committees.
- Partake in the Risk department risk and control assessments.
- Ensure Policy Governance Framework is adhered, and that Risk related policies and frameworks receive annual review.
Key requirements include:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a second line Risk function, ideally with some exposure to Capital Markets
- Knowledge of risk policies & frameworks including risk appetite