Engineering Services Support Administrator required for a Facility Management company based in Dublin 22.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to develop a career in this growing sector. This is a position that will suit an organized and energetic individual who is highly motivated.
The successful candidate will provide technical support to our clients and to our engineers. You will have a strong appreciation of engineering services, especially mechanical and electrical.
· Ensure all progress is captured and updated on the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system
· Follow up on all statutory works to ensure the client is compliant
· Bring all calls for assigned clients to billing stage
· Keep all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) worksheets compliant and updated regularly
· Respond to customer requirements in a timely manner
· Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
· Must be fluent English speaker and be permitted to work in Ireland
· Excellent communication and customer care skills
· At least three years’ experience in a similar role
· Strong mechanical/electrical background
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise work
· Ability to make decisions and work without close supervision
How to apply: send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org