My client – a leading international financial services organization is seeking to hire a Dealer to join its Assets team. In this role you will be responsible for trades, corporate actions, share transfers and client management. You will also perform asset analysis and monitor trading activities across the various markets operating in. Initially this role will be on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
- Place trades on the instruction of client ensuring preparation of deals are executed accurately and imputed on system.
- Issue share transfer premiums – Instructing settlement of assets, pricing of assets.
- Corporate actions, perform stock splits, bonus issues, liquidations, cash dividends.
- Generate reports for outstanding trades, new business premiums, dealing authorisations.
- Liaise with brokers and counterparties in relation to dealing queries.
- Monitor trading activities across various markets.
- Third level degree in finance or business related discipline.
- 1 years previous experience in a trading, middle office or fund administration environment.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office – ability to use Pivot tables, vLookup on Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A self-starter, with ability to working on own initiative and as part of a team.
The salary range for this role is €32K – €35K and comes with a strong benefits package.
For further information and to discuss in confidence, please contact Conor O’Reilly.