Newly created role reporting to the Compliance Manager of the Insurance DAC part of the business. 12 month FTC initially, candidates will preferably have experience in the insurance and/or banking industry. Great exposure – you will provide regulatory compliance assistance and assurance supporting regulatory compliance across the company as it grows.
- Provide advice to the business on ad hoc regulatory issues. This may be written or verbal or through assisting the compliance team with training sessions and workshops. This involves being available, responsive and able to carry out research quickly and effectively.
- Monitor and implement changes to individual accountability regime requirements including submitting the relevant forms and assigning responsibilities.
- Contribute, coordinate and submit CBI, PRA, FCA, FINMA and other EEA regulator’s regulatory returns.
- Assist with the preparation of compliance papers to various committees.
- Support the compliance function in designing, writing and implementing frameworks, policies, procedures, processes and systems
- Support compliance and regulatory projects, including implementation of legislation / regulation
- Understand CBI requirements and assist with the CBI attestation process
- Build and maintain a close working relationship with the business and branch network.
- Provide excellent customer service to the internal business and support teams so that all teams go to Compliance for support in ensuring they carry out their roles in a compliant fashion
- Support the relevant compliance managers with advice to the business on licensing and permissions.
- Support the relevant compliance managers with regulatory liaison, information requests and reviews.
- Support the relevant compliance managers with oversight of and liaison with specific offices and territories and service companies operating in those territories.
This role offers great flexibility, general expectation is to be in the office 1 to 2 days a week (North Dublin) . You will have a compliance/regulatory/legal background in either insurance underwriting/broking or a banking background. Relevant professional qualifications such as ACOI/LCI preferred.