Client Success Specialist (French)
On behalf of my client, a global tech company based in Dublin 2, I am currently recruiting for a Client Success Specialist to join the team on a 6-month contract.
As a Client Success Specialist you will communicate directly with clients in the French market, primarily through email and phone, and work closely with internal Sales, Product and Technical teams to ensure a flawless experience for clients from the beginning. If you are driven to deliver outstanding, memorable “WOW’ experiences, facilitating effective solutions, and delight clients at every turn, this is the role for you.
The perfect candidate will have a minimum of one year of experience in a comparable position and will be fluent in both English and French.
- Foster and grow relationships with clients, offer personalized service and support them in their end goal of making hires.
- Take care of brand new and existing client accounts, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. Help them measure their success and return on investment by monitoring and assessing trends on the account.
- Establish yourself as a product expert, enabling you to optimize client accounts and position them for success.
- Collaborate with Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to internal partners and translating business needs into potential client solutions.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry authority, thoroughly explain various products & services, and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!).
- Conduct online presentations on product and campaign performance to clients.
- Fluency in English and French.
- 1+ years’ experience in B2B, Tech, Customer Service, Account Management. Related experience can also include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, servicing internal or external customers or retail customer service.
- Learn efficiently and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and drive mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Relationship management and churn prevention techniques, and the drive to engage clients on new products and features.
- Strong Communication Skills: Effectively communicate with team members, clients, and stakeholders in English and French.
- Stakeholder Management: Demonstrate proficiency in managing relationships with various stakeholders, including clients, vendors, and internal teams, to ensure successful project execution and client satisfaction.
- Familiarity with Salesforce highly desirable