We are delighted to be working with one of Irelands largest household name brands. You will be someone who build connections and values in person relationship building, based in the Galway area.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will be responsible for brand planning, promotional strategies and project management. The Brand Manager will also be charged with providing on-going support to the wider team, in ensuring that our brand strategy helps to increase sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing brand strategy. Strategies will include multi-platform campaigns aimed at increasing customer counts and sales.
- Coordinating and producing strong visuals in store to improve customer experience and promote new product ranges and initiatives.
- Management and direction of LSM activity through liaison with senior management, store management and franchisees.
- Working with external agencies to plan and implement promotional activities on a national level.
- Management of budgets and operations to ensure all launches are on time and within agreed spend.
- Providing informed input at all management meetings through on-going research and self development.
- The brand manager will also be responsible for motivating others, specifically franchisees, managers and their teams.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Min 5 years’ experience in Hospitality or an FMCG commercial marketing role desired
- A marketing or business degree
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Excellent senior stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good organisational and project management experience
- Proven track record in negotiations with 3rd party suppliers
- People management experience
- Full driving license essential
Package includes a highly competative salary and Car.