Are you interested to join a recognised “Great place to work” within financial services/insurance who offer progression opportunities, competitive salaries and a market leading benefits package?
In partnership with my client, I’m supporting on their hire of an Assistant Company Secretary. You will come from a legal/company secretarial background, ideally within financial services and some defined experience within corporate governance. The role reports into the Company Secretary, Director of Legal and Sustainability.
- Board, Committee and AGM support – board succession planning/attending meetings etc.
- Monitoring developments in company law, regulation and corporate governance
- Legal research and reviews
- Drafting policies and procedures that support the development of governance frameworks
- Ensure maintenance of statutory records and the timely submission of statutory filings
- Maintain database, Statutory Registers, CRO filings
- Preparation of internal and external reports on company secretarial matters in accordance with corporate governance requirements
- Oversee implementation of Company Secretarial Annual Plan
- Relationship management – Key Stakeholders: Members, Shareholders, Legal Advisors, Auditors, Regulators
- Assist with AML/KYC issues and internal/external Audit reviews
This is a pivotal role ensuring the highest standards of corporate governance and legal compliance are upheld. You will join an organisation that has a supportive and collaborative culture, with a hunger to see their employees develop professionally. If you’ve
Hybrid working model, basic salary €45 – €56k, bonus potential of 13%, pension – 8% employer/1% employee, healthcare, income protection, educational assistance. Annual leave allowance is 24 days plus 2 extra company days (Good Friday/Christmas Eve). Other benefits apply.
Apply via the link or reach out to Louise Morrissey in Lincoln to discuss in greater detail.