AML Specialist – Funds
This position sits within a team where you will be responsible for the on-boarding and continUous monitoring of clients to mainly private equity funds. The role will involve you in every aspect of the AML function – AML and KYC checks, monitoring, remediation projects etc. and you will also have interaction to a very diverse client base. The client base is mostly made up of pension funds, institutional clients, high net worth individuals and family offices. The team is a growing team so you will be afforded genuine and very real opportunity for progression along with role specific training/induction from Senior Management. There is plenty of exposure in this role and you will become a key member of the team. Our client are held in high regard in their area of expertise which again is echoed by the knowledgeable and professional teams in situ who will become your colleagues.
- Managing and performing AML/KYC set ups and documentation reviews
- First line of review for FATCA and CRS as well as investigation of trigger events
- Writing client risk assessments, memos, and exceptions to make logical and supported recommendations on cases.
- Ownership of ongoing monitoring activities e.g., screening, transaction monitoring, periodic review, control of Investor database etc.
- Work closely with the on-boarding team to ensure clients are on-boarded in an efficient manner whilst meeting due diligence obligations.
- Relationship management with clients, MLRO, internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all tasks are completed within the team in a timely manner to assist with internal KPIs.
The successful candidate will have relevant practical experience in an AML/Compliance capacity and whilst this is a first line role, candidates with 2nd line experience will also be considered. Ultimately, your motivations will include a hunger to develop on a professional basis and to join an organisation who are held in high regard and are very well respected. In return, you will be play a pivotal role in the AML function and be afforded every opportunity to upskill and progress your career, along with the benefit of working with a professional and knowledgeable team.
Excellent benefits package and opportunity. The role is offered on a permanent basis and a hybrid model of 3:2 applies. Dublin city centre location.
For further information please reach out to Louise Morrissey in Lincoln Recruitment.