About this job
Title: Site Engineer
Location: Dublin South
- Market leading construction company
- Major multimillion-euro commercial project
- Extensive training + excellent package
One of Irelands main contactors has built up an extensive profile for large scale residential, commercial and hotel projects in Dublin and surrounding areas. They now have the requirement for an experienced Site Engineer to work on one of their multimillion-euro commercial projects.
The successful Site Engineer will be given the opportunity to be involved in one of Dublin’s largest commericial devlopements.
- Setting out works in accordance with the drawings and specification
- Liaising with the Project Manage/ Site Manger regarding construction programmes
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and any other problems that may arise
- Checking and monitoring of all materials and work in progress for compliance and contract documents
- Reporting of all safety incidents and or accidents to the Project Manager /Site Manager
- Degree qualified in engineering
- RC frame experience ideally
- Car Allowance / Company Vehicle
- 25 days annual leave
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.