About this job
Financial Controller required for a newly created role due to our client’s growth and continuous growth plans.
Your role will be to lead up one of our client’s division finance function and will suit someone ambitious whom wants to have input into the future strategic direction of the business.
Working for this highly successful company main responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day activities of the finance team and production of accurate financial and management accounts
- Financial Modelling and Analysis
- Monthly management reporting; month end reporting & analysis, performance analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting; preparation of budgets, setting targets and measuring actual vs. budget
- Working capital management; overview of AP/AR/Credit Control
- Tax compliance and tax planning; liaise with revenue, tax optimisation
This role will suit a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in a senior finance role. You will have an ability to work with a diversified team. You will need to be analytical and have good judgement and strong commercial acumen. Again as mentioned above you will need to be highly ambitious person with a desire to excel in your role.
This role comes with a very competitive package.