This week sees the launch of the Lincoln Recruitment Irish Early Career Awards 2019 in association with KBC Bank Ireland, the only business awards targeted at the young professionals of Ireland. With Ireland having the youngest population in Europe with one-third of this population under 25 years of age, entries are expected to be high. Winners will … Continued
EXCLUSIVE ROLES – Restructuring Opportunities
Our client, a high profile financial services institution are undertaking a restructure of the credit services it offers to ensure that the most appropriate channels of delivery are open to suit the needs of customers. The focus of the books will be Commercial and Corporate clients.
As a result we have multiple exclusive roles now on offer from Officer to Manager level. Please full details below:
|Officer||€35 – €45k|
|Assistant Manager||€45 – €55k|
|Manager||€60 – €70k|
- 3-8 years’ experience in a Debt Recovery or restructuring environment.
- Proven track record of operating with a significant lending discretion or experience in the preparation of applications for assessment at Credit Committee.
- Debt restructuring experience.
- Commercial or Corporate experience
- Understanding of execution of Security and of the powers for the Bank associated with different forms of Security
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivery against challenging objectives
For more information on these roles please contact the following consultants on our Banking and Financial Services team:
Cliona Lyons: firstname.lastname@example.org / +353 (01) 661 0444
Ben Latchford: BLatchford@lincoln.ie / +353 (01) 661 0444
Lincoln Recruitment were delighted to host our annual Gaelic Football Skills Day with Dublin senior footballers; with Paul Flynn, Michael Darragh Macauley, Cormac Costello, Hannah O’Neill, Niamh Mc Evoy and Emma McDonagh. We had over 140 children attend the day ranging from 7-12 years of age. The Dublin GAA stars spent the afternoon coaching the kids, giving … Continued
A prestigious list of Irish businesses came together on Tuesday, December 4th to celebrate their excellent achievements over the course of 2018, for the 7th consecutive year of the InBusiness Recognition Awards, which was held at the Westin Hotel, Dublin. The InBusiness Recognition Awards 2018 recognised outstanding accomplishments in the Irish business community. Winners were … Continued