Our client, a high profile financial services institution are undertaking a restructure of the credit services it offers to ensure that the most appropriate channels of delivery are open to suit the needs of customers. The focus of the books will be Commercial and Corporate clients.
As a result we have multiple exclusive roles now on offer from Officer to Manager level. Please full details below:
|Officer||€35 – €45k|
|Assistant Manager||€45 – €55k|
|Manager||€60 – €70k|
- 3-8 years’ experience in a Debt Recovery or restructuring environment.
- Proven track record of operating with a significant lending discretion or experience in the preparation of applications for assessment at Credit Committee.
- Debt restructuring experience.
- Commercial or Corporate experience
- Understanding of execution of Security and of the powers for the Bank associated with different forms of Security
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivery against challenging objectives
For more information on these roles please contact the following consultants on our Banking and Financial Services team:
Cliona Lyons: email@example.com / +353 (01) 661 0444
Ben Latchford: BLatchford@lincoln.ie / +353 (01) 661 0444