On Thursday, January 16th 2020, Trinity College played host once again to the 3rd annual Adminovate conference. Adminovate is an event created to showcase innovation in people, processes and technology across the Funds industry. It proved to be a hugely successful day in what was Adminovates biggest turnout yet. The opening panel discussed ‘Operating Strategies … Continued
EXCLUSIVE ROLES – Restructuring Opportunities
Our client, a high profile financial services institution are undertaking a restructure of the credit services it offers to ensure that the most appropriate channels of delivery are open to suit the needs of customers. The focus of the books will be Commercial and Corporate clients.
As a result we have multiple exclusive roles now on offer from Officer to Manager level. Please full details below:
|Officer||€35 – €45k|
|Assistant Manager||€45 – €55k|
|Manager||€60 – €70k|
- 3-8 years’ experience in a Debt Recovery or restructuring environment.
- Proven track record of operating with a significant lending discretion or experience in the preparation of applications for assessment at Credit Committee.
- Debt restructuring experience.
- Commercial or Corporate experience
- Understanding of execution of Security and of the powers for the Bank associated with different forms of Security
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivery against challenging objectives
For more information on these roles please contact the following consultants on our Banking and Financial Services team:
Cliona Lyons: email@example.com / +353 (01) 661 0444
Ben Latchford: BLatchford@lincoln.ie / +353 (01) 661 0444
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are delighted to announce the appointment of Darren Reilly as Head of PMO Contracting at Lincoln Recruitment. Darren brings over 7 years of recruitment experience to the team and is a specialist in Project Management, Business Analysis and Senior appointments. As a PMO (Project Management Office) and Transformation specialist, Darren also holds a Diploma … Continued
A prestigious list of Irish businesses came together on Wednesday, December 12th to celebrate their excellent achievements over the course of 2019, for the 8th consecutive year of the InBusiness Recognition Awards, which was held at the Westbury Hotel, Dublin. The InBusiness Recognition Awards 2019 recognised outstanding accomplishments in the Irish business community. Winners were … Continued