Now that much of the initial flurry and panic of GDPR compliance has settled a bit, many organizations are returning to “business as usual”, regarding GDPR as little more than a regulatory change and the need for a few more disclaimers on their website. However, organizations that view GDPR in that way may be missing … Continued
EXCLUSIVE ROLES – Restructuring Opportunities
Our client, a high profile financial services institution are undertaking a restructure of the credit services it offers to ensure that the most appropriate channels of delivery are open to suit the needs of customers. The focus of the books will be Commercial and Corporate clients.
As a result we have multiple exclusive roles now on offer from Officer to Manager level. Please full details below:
|Officer||€35 – €45k|
|Assistant Manager||€45 – €55k|
|Manager||€60 – €70k|
- 3-8 years’ experience in a Debt Recovery or restructuring environment.
- Proven track record of operating with a significant lending discretion or experience in the preparation of applications for assessment at Credit Committee.
- Debt restructuring experience.
- Commercial or Corporate experience
- Understanding of execution of Security and of the powers for the Bank associated with different forms of Security
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivery against challenging objectives
For more information on these roles please contact the following consultants on our Banking and Financial Services team:
Cliona Lyons: firstname.lastname@example.org / +353 (01) 661 0444
Ben Latchford: BLatchford@lincoln.ie / +353 (01) 661 0444
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are delighted to announce the appointment of Emma Morrissey as a key member of our well-established Accounting & Finance Recruitment Division. Emma comes to Lincoln with over 4 years’ experience working primarily in the recruitment of temporary and contract hires. With a B.A from Trinity, Emma started her career in Finance & Business Support before … Continued
Lincoln presents: What the All Blacks can Teach us About Business & Life with Bestselling Author James Kerr
Lincoln Recruitment are delighted to host a breakfast seminar with James Kerr author of the bestselling book ‘Legacy’ which provides a unique insight into the most successful sporting team of all time, The All Blacks. James is a bestselling author, speaker and business consultant specialising in defining, designing and delivering change for leaders of world-class … Continued