A prestigious list of Irish businesses came together on Tuesday, December 4th to celebrate their excellent achievements over the course of 2018, for the 7th consecutive year of the InBusiness Recognition Awards, which was held at the Westin Hotel, Dublin. The InBusiness Recognition Awards 2018 recognised outstanding accomplishments in the Irish business community. Winners were … Continued
EXCLUSIVE ROLES – Restructuring Opportunities
Our client, a high profile financial services institution are undertaking a restructure of the credit services it offers to ensure that the most appropriate channels of delivery are open to suit the needs of customers. The focus of the books will be Commercial and Corporate clients.
As a result we have multiple exclusive roles now on offer from Officer to Manager level. Please full details below:
|Officer||€35 – €45k|
|Assistant Manager||€45 – €55k|
|Manager||€60 – €70k|
- 3-8 years’ experience in a Debt Recovery or restructuring environment.
- Proven track record of operating with a significant lending discretion or experience in the preparation of applications for assessment at Credit Committee.
- Debt restructuring experience.
- Commercial or Corporate experience
- Understanding of execution of Security and of the powers for the Bank associated with different forms of Security
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivery against challenging objectives
For more information on these roles please contact the following consultants on our Banking and Financial Services team:
Cliona Lyons: email@example.com / +353 (01) 661 0444
Ben Latchford: BLatchford@lincoln.ie / +353 (01) 661 0444
Lincoln Salary & Employment Insights Report findings: What’s the most demanded employee benefit, which sectors plan high recruitment and where’s the biggest talent crisis? Lincoln Salary Survey 2019 launch pictured (l/r) Alan Ahearne and Shay Dalton. Photo Chris Bellew. The Lincoln Salary and Employment Insights Survey shows strong business and employee confidence across the majority of … Continued
Now that much of the initial flurry and panic of GDPR compliance has settled a bit, many organizations are returning to “business as usual”, regarding GDPR as little more than a regulatory change and the need for a few more disclaimers on their website. However, organizations that view GDPR in that way may be missing … Continued