2020 is, has been and is set to continue to be a challenging and disruptive time across most sectors and industries. However, within the area of Fintech, there has been a continued rise in terms of financial activity and investment going on within the sector. According to recent figures from multinational professional services network KPMG, … Continued
EXCLUSIVE ROLES – Restructuring Opportunities
Our client, a high profile financial services institution are undertaking a restructure of the credit services it offers to ensure that the most appropriate channels of delivery are open to suit the needs of customers. The focus of the books will be Commercial and Corporate clients.
As a result we have multiple exclusive roles now on offer from Officer to Manager level. Please full details below:
|Officer||€35 – €45k|
|Assistant Manager||€45 – €55k|
|Manager||€60 – €70k|
- 3-8 years’ experience in a Debt Recovery or restructuring environment.
- Proven track record of operating with a significant lending discretion or experience in the preparation of applications for assessment at Credit Committee.
- Debt restructuring experience.
- Commercial or Corporate experience
- Understanding of execution of Security and of the powers for the Bank associated with different forms of Security
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivery against challenging objectives
For more information on these roles please contact the following consultants on our Banking and Financial Services team:
Cliona Lyons: email@example.com / +353 (01) 661 0444
Ben Latchford: BLatchford@lincoln.ie / +353 (01) 661 0444
It goes without saying that professionals across all areas of business, regardless of the discipline or industry has had to adapt to new ways of working and operating as a result of the pandemic. None of these more so than those working within HR. With the digital transformation of recent years, those working within HR … Continued
As we come towards the end of Q3, it is a useful time to reflect on and observe the key trends and skills which have come to the forefront so far in 2020 within the software engineering sector. Ireland has established a thriving technology scene for itself in recent years – so much so that … Continued