Our client based in Ballymount is looking for a Sales & Administrative Assistant to join their team.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be working as part of a team and you will be responsible for managing and maintaining customer accounts, processing orders, and providing excellent customer service. The successful candidate must possess exceptional computer literacy skills and be proficient in using Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work both on own initiative and within a team and take instruction with enthusiasm from management.
- Pleasant manner, energetic, enthusiastic, organised, methodical, good teamwork skills, flexible, adaptable, honest, loyal.
- Accurate, efficient, good time management.
- A genuine interest in developing product knowledge.
- Fluent English speaker (submit relevant qualification if necessary).
- Candidates must have a full valid EU working permit, if applicable.
This role will specifically be based on answering calls and inputting data into the system so good telephone skills will be needed for this role.
Training on products will be provided.
Send your CV to email@example.com