About this job
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Office Manager with facilities management experience for our client’s offices in D2.
You will have responsibility for ensuring the office runs efficiently, making sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and all administration processes work effectively.
you will be the IT ‘go-to’ person and co-ordinate IT requirements, be the point of contact for all IT related queries and when needed escalate issues to contracted outside provider.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support Management with day-to-day administrative duties
- Liaise with landlord, property managers and cleaning contractors
- Maintain the office and arrange any necessary maintenance / repairs
- Arrange supplies and maintenance of printing / photocopying equipment
- Support COO with facilities management, office layout, and potentially sourcing new offices
- Maintain supplies of stationery
- Provide support to Finance function including administration duties, as required
- Act as Health & Safety Officer for the office
IT point of contact
- Initial point of contact for team regarding any IT issues
- liaising with IT service provider, including raising tickets and following through to completion
- ordering and arranging hardware replacement, when required
- support and coordinate various IT projects in conjunction with COO and IT service provider
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar type role
- Prior experience working in professional services as an Office Manager would be a strong advantage
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Office Skills, with at least a basic understanding of IT systems and fixes. Some training will be provided.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Service excellence
- Good written and verbal communication skills