Season 7 Highlights
Highlights of Season 7 The 1% Podcast
That’s a wrap! Season 7 of the One Percent Podcast is now in all podcast platforms.
We pulled together a recap episode for you this week, featuring short clips from some of the great moments in the podcast’s seventh season. We were fortunate to have incredible leaders from across industries, disciplines, and fields share their stories and perspectives – and we wanted to share them with you as we wrap up Season 7 and look ahead to the eighth season.
Here are some of the guests and clips from Season 7 featured in this wrap-up episode:
- Gary Keegan (the Founder and CEO of Uppercut, a High Performance Consultancy) discusses his high performance philosophy.
- Dan Hill (President of Sensory Logic, podcast host and author) explores how facial coding reveals a person’s character and how to develop your emotional EQ.
- David Coleman (Clinical Psychologist and Adjunct Associate Professor at the School of Psychology, UCD) dissects what we can do, as parents, to help our children adapt and be successful, and the role of empathy.
- Pat Byrne (Co-Founder of Byrne Fatigue Consulting, and Co-author of ‘Inconvenient Sleep: Why Teams Win and Lose’) explains how much sleep we actually need, taking reaction time tests and what happens when you sleep too much.
- Patrick McKeown (breathing practitioner, author, and founder and Director of Training and Education at Buteyko Clinic International) runs through why we need to use our lungs more – from nasal breathing, the Wim Hof Method and what simple exercises you can do to incorporate in your daily life.
We’re hard at work planning Season 8 which will kick off later in 2021, and as always we would love your feedback and perspective.