Season 6 Highlights
Highlights of Season 6 The 1% Podcast
That’s a wrap! Season 6 of the One Percent Podcast is now in all podcast stores.
We pulled together a recap episode for you this week, featuring short clips from some of the great moments in the podcast’s sixth season. We were fortunate to have incredible leaders from across industries, disciplines, and fields share their stories and perspectives – and we wanted to share them with you as we wrap up Season 6 and look ahead to the seventh season.
Here are some of the guests and clips from Season 6 featured in this wrap-up episode:
- Tim Harkness (Psychologist and Sports Scientist, and Head of Sports Science and Psychology at Chelsea Football Club) discusses the purpose of communication, how to deal with disputes, and understanding the PERMA acronym.
- John Doran (Teacher and Guidance Counselor, and Board Member of the Make-A-Wish Foundation) unpacks the meaning behind well-being, the ‘Mind your MEDS’ acronym he teaches people, and how we can fulfill the potential of young people.
- Dr Krystal Culler (Founder of Your Brain Health Matters) describes ‘brain health’, provides practical steps to reduce long-term stress, and explains what neuroplasticity is and how it can help us.
- Trish Murphy (Psychotherapist and Trainer) shares why we need to be our whole self before we enter a healthy relationship, ways to confront our biggest fears through small ones, and the importance of attitude.
- Damian Browne (former Irish rugby player turned extreme adventurer) deep dives into maintaining core values and what his relationship with fear looks like.
We’re hard at work planning Season 7 which will kick off at the start of 2021, and as always we would love your feedback and perspective.