Season 4 Highlights
Highlights of Season 4 The 1% Podcast
That’s a wrap! Season 4 of the One Percent Podcast is now in all podcast stores.
We pulled together a recap episode for you this week, featuring short clips from some of the great moments in the podcast’s fourth season. We were fortunate to have incredible leaders from across industries, disciplines, and fields share their stories and perspectives this season – and we wanted to share them with you as we wrap up Season 4 and look ahead to the fifth season.
Here are some of the guests and clips from Season 4 featured in this wrap-up episode:
- Stephen Smith of Kitman Labs (Founder and CEO) story of the development of Kitman Labs the system that evaluates athlete injury and performance with unprecedented precision..
- Robbie Cannon (CEO of the GPA, formerly Dublin GAA player) athletic performance on and off the golf course.
- Jamil Quereshi (High performance expert and psychologist) the psychology of performance.
- Motty Varghese (Registered Sleep Technologist) on the impact of sleep on performance
- Mark Beaumont (British long-distance cyclist, broadcaster and author) the man who cycled the world.
- Joey Boland (Former Dublin hurler and founder of Sports Physio Ireland) on developing fitness and performance on and off the pitch.
- Fergus Connolly (global human performance thought leader and influencer) lessons from a global performance expert.
We’re hard at work planning Season 5 which will kick off in later this year and as always we would love your feedback and perspective.