Season 3 Highlights
Highlights of Season 3 The 1% Podcast
That’s a wrap! Season 3 of the One Percent Podcast is now in all podcast stores.
We pulled together a recap episode for you this week, featuring short clips from some of the great moments in the podcast’s third season. We were fortunate to have incredible leaders from across industries, disciplines, and fields share their stories and perspectives this season – and we wanted to share them with you as we wrap up Season 3 and look ahead to the fourth season.
Here are some of the guests and clips from Season 3 featured in this wrap-up episode:
- Daniel Davey (Nutritionist for Leinster Rugby and Dublin Senior Footballers) on players he works with who push the boundaries in nutrition, key take always for aspiring athletes and local teams in terms of nutrition.
- Paul Flynn (CEO of the GPA, formerly Dublin GAA player) on Jim Gavin’s managerial style and what happens inside a Dublin dressing room at half time.
- Simon Hartley (Psychologist and Performance Coach) on how a focus on doing your personal best is the real driver of results for the most successful teams and athletes in the world.
- Diarmaid Ferriter (Professor of Modern History in UCD, and one of Ireland’s best-known historians) on what drives the performance and attitude of Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, the cult of personality in Irish politics and the ongoing influence of the GAA on Irish society.
- Mark Gallagher (A Senior Executive, author and respected Broadcaster in the adrenaline-charged world of Formula One) on F1 today, the sports legends such as Ayrton Senna, Nikki Lauda and Eddie Irvine and working with Eddie Jordan
We’re hard at work planning Season 4 which will kick off in early 2020 and as always we would love your feedback and perspective.