Lincoln Talent Referral Scheme Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for Lincoln Recruitment Talent Referral Scheme, the following terms apply:
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “The Referrer” for a role.
1. The Referrer can refer as many friends or colleagues to Lincoln as they choose.
2. Lincoln will contact the Referrer and the chosen Sports Club upon successful placement of Referee.
3. This scheme is effective from 12/05/2016 and Lincoln reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.
4. For contract/temporary placements the rewards will be calculated on a pro-rata basis based upon the length of time of the contract position.
5. The Referee will receive a €250 cash reward if the referred person is placed in a permanent position through Lincoln Recruitment.
6. The Referee’s sports club of choice will receive a €250 cash reward if the referred person is placed in a permanent position through Lincoln Recruitment.
7. In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions, the rules of this scheme, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the scheme, the decision of Lincoln Recruitment shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Download the 2018 Salary & Employment Survey
The annual Lincoln Salary and Employment Survey provides a comprehensive report on and the most up to date information and advice on the current hiring outlook, compensation & benefits, current trends to the market and key points to note when benchmarking your salary and remuneration package in 2018.Benchmark now >