Join a leading Alternative Investment specialist with a team of approx 700 internationally and USD 85 million of assets. Within Ireland, there is a headcount of circa 100, providing a range of management, fund administration and banking services. This role will report into the Head of Compliance and you will be responsible for regulatory reporting on behalf of the management company and the funds under management in both Ireland and Luxembourg.
- Preparation and filing of regulatory reporting in Ireland and Lux
- Maintenance or regulatory reporting calendar for the Company and funds
- Management of fitness and probity process
- AML responsibilities – maintenance of policies and procedures and assisting in onboarding
- Support the implementation of new and upcoming regulation in connection with UCITS, AIFMD, AML etc. etc.
- Assist with drafting and review of board material for investment funds and operating companies
- Assist with duties relating to FATCA/CRS, liaise with third party service providers and administrators
- Support with internal compliance monitoring
- Support group projects relating to compliance requirements and the overall compliance function
- Relevant third level degree or legal qualification/LCOI
- 3 years + professional experience in a management company and/or fund administrator
- Sound understanding of the regulatory requirements applicable to fund management companies in Ireland – AIFMD, UCITS, CP86, Corporate Governance Code, AML
- Experience interacting with the Central Bank/regulators
- Detail oriented, analytical and excellent written and verbal communicator
This is a permanent role offered on a hybrid working basis. Salary will be in the €55 – €60k bracket and there is a strong benefits package to include bonus (reviewed annually), study package, VHI company plan and permanent health insurance, onsite gym and canteen subsidy. Excellent opportunity for a candidate interested in career trajectory and to really develop on a personal and professional level.
To discuss, please apply below or reach out to Louise Morrissey.