About this job
I am looking to speak to UX/UI designers for a client of mine based in Dublin CC.
You will need to be able to understand customer requirements to craft designs that will enable will enable them to get the best out of the platform. You will be creating meaningful UX deliverables such as onbaording flows, customer education material, sitemaps, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, personas, and presentations that help the team to understand what needs to be built.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a UX designer, information architect, product designer, visual designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role.
- Experience creating wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity interactive prototypes using standard tools (e.g: Axure, Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, Zeplin or similar).
- Quantitative and user behaviour analysis skills.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Proven knowledge of design trends, patterns, usability, and best practices in applying colour theory, typography, grid systems, spacing.
This role comes with excellent salary and benefits such as:
Bonus, Pension, Healthcare and a multiple of other schemes
For more information contact Daire on 016994332 or send your updated CV