Underwriter – Warranty Risks
About this job
My client is an international insurance group whose Irish offices are based in Dublin City Centre.
I am now recruiting for an Underwriter to take responsibility for a specialist account of Warranty risks. Candidates must have experience specifically underwriting Warranty risks.
Key responsibilities may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Develop and underwrite a profitable portfolio of Warranty business, taking ownership of performance for allocated accounts.
- Monitor performance metrics for allocated schemes. Identify any remedial actions as appropriate to ensure long term portfolio profitability
- Keep up to date on relevant product and market developments in order to identify, assess and make recommendations about opportunities or threats
- Structure solutions to win new business and maintain existing accounts.
- Production and delivery of presentations to clients recommending product and pricing solutions.
- Make certain that products are customer focused, competitive from a pricing and coverage standpoint, and are compliant with all relevant laws and regs
- Prepare policy terms and conditions, liaising with the wider Warranty team to ensure standardized wordings
- Advise, assist and service clients on insurance and risk matters to ensure client satisfaction.
- Comply with internal procedures, policies and regulations relevant to the role.
- Assist in periodic underwriting audits
The ideal candidate will join bringing to the table the following skills and competences:
- 3-5 insurance underwriting experience specifically in warranty markets
- CIP qualification
- Experience and knowledge of the Irish and wider European Insurance Industry
To register interest for this opportunity, please apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Any additional correspondence should be directed to Katie at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists, either via email or LinkedIn.