About this job
Due to continued growth, my client is looking to hire a Trustee Supervisor to join a leading team –
The ideal candidate will have trustee operational fund experience.
Reports to: Trustee-Manager
Role Purpose: Review the fund structures to ensure that they are being managed in accordance with relevant rules and regulations as prescribed by the Central Bank of Ireland and the constitutional documents of the fund. The successful candidate will work as a member of a team of c. 10 people and will report to the Head of Trustee.
- Ensuring that all clients are operating in accordance with the Central Bank of Ireland UCITS and non-UCITS regulations and in accordance with the restrictions as detailed in the scheme’s documentation.
- Ensuring breaches and pricing errors are logged and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assisting with on-site visits to fund administrators.
- Acting independently of other Group entities, reviewing client portfolios and identifying and reporting breaches of the regulations and investment restriction limits directly to management and clients.
- The utilisation of the automated investment monitoring tool, MIG21.
- Liaising with fund administrators and investment managers to ensure that any breaches of investment restrictions and queries are resolved in a timely manner.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience in Trustee operations.
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Specialist Certificate in Investment Fund Services an advantage.
- Solid understanding of financial instruments, stock markets and derivatives.
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Knowledge of key duties and responsibilities of a senior trustee professional
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Tom Guilfoyle of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists at or by calling (01) 661 0444.