About this job
My client- a market leading financial services firm is seeking to hire a Treasury Analyst to join their growing team in Dublin City Centre. In this role you will be responsible for preparing reports at both regulatory and investor level.
- Generating reports regarding the firms RMBS and funding programs.
- Examine current regulations and analyze their current and future impact on the company.
- Monitor relevant issues and contribute to the solution process.
- Reduce data errors through maintaining control mechanisms.
- Deliver regulatory reports both at monthly and quarterly intervals.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience within a financial service, data analytics or mortgage environment.
- Knowledge of CPC and data protection is desirable.
- Understanding of the mortgage process and retail banking services and products is favorable.
- Solid MS Excel skills.
- Appropriate third-level qualification or professional equivalent required.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.