Transfer Agent Supervisor 6 Month FTC
About this job
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision-making areas
Impact on the Business
- Key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to our clients and their investors.
- Responsible for shareholder servicing across multiple clients.
- Day to day supervision of activities on the TA Ops Support team, ensuring that all tasks and queries are closed out in accordance with agreed procedures and controls and in accordance with relevant fund parameters.
- Review team’s output to sign-off stage.
- Planning, organisation and prioritization of the workload assigned to the TAOps Support Team.
- Ensure team are meeting required internal and external deadlines.
- Train and develop administrators and senior administrators.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the Investor Services processes and procedures in consultation with the Assistant Manager/Manager.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary.
Ensure that the team are customer focused and that a high standard of service is provided
- Respond to queries from internal service delivery teams and system support teams in a timely and professional manner.
- High volume of work requiring analytical skills to determine solutions for our clients.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role-not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- 3-4years’ experience working in a Financial Services operation, preferably Transfer Agency
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Strong TA product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds
- TA system knowledge on NTAS or GTAP (Flexcube) required.
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Numeric and analytical with good attention to detail.
- Strong and proven interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills.
- Service-oriented and customer-focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to analyse issues, and organise and proactively contribute to the team.
- Knowledge of performance fees and equalization beneficial
for more information contact Tom Guilfoyle on 01 6994310 or email