Transfer Agency – Supervisor
About this job
My client – a global asset service provider is seeking to hire a Transfer Agency Supervisor to join their team in Dublin city centre. In this role you be responsible for client services, managing relationships with both investors and asset managers. You will act as the SME and point of escalation for shareholder servicing queries.
- Responsible for shareholder servicing across multiple clients.
- Day to day supervision of activities on the TA team, ensuring that all tasks and queries are closed out
- Review team’s output to sign-off stage.
- Plan and organise the workload assigned to the TA Team.
- Ensure team are meeting required internal and external deadlines.
- Train and develop analysts and senior analysts.
- 3 – 4years’ experience working in a Transfer Agency environment.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Strong TA product knowledge of traditional and alternative Funds
- TA system knowledge on NTAS or GTAP (Flexcube) required.
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Strong and proven inter-personal, communication and supervisory skills.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
The salary on offer for this position is negotiable depending on experience and comes with a solid benefits package.
For further information please submit your CV to Conor O’Reilly to arrange a call.