Transfer Agency Operations Analyst
About this job
- Overseeing the delegated Transfer Agents to deliver top class service levels via supervision of service delivery through the ongoing compliance with SLAs, timely and accurate reporting including appropriate KPIs and periodic service review calls and onsite review meetings
- Supporting the on-boarding of new funds.
- Day to day oversight of the Administrator’s activities in processing investor dealings, issuing investor statements and contract notes and resolving investor enquiries.
- Assist in the reviewing the Administrator’s calculations of all investor dealing related fees including; performance, redemption, distribution and trailer fees.
- Assisting in the oversight of the preparation and issuance of all investor related communications including; contract notes, statements, fund factsheets, KIIDs, financial statements and fund supplements.
- Managing 3rd party service providers such as KIID providers, data vendors and Distributors.
- Liaising with Investors, Investment Managers, Administrators and Depositaries in the resolution of errors, issues and outstanding Investor documentation.
- Assisting the business development team on ad hoc projects related to transfer agency issues
2-4 years TA Experience.
Please apply here with your cv to Sarah Griffin at Lincoln Recruitment .