Transaction reporting analyst (contract)
About this job
* The analyst will be required to join the SFTR working group and partake in the build out of SFTR reporting to assist with finalizing the design of the build and controls around the reporting.
* Some elements will initially require some manual intervention to upload the daily reports to the Bloomberg RHUB.
* Once the build is designed, the daily requirement will be to assist to collate and validate multi-location sourced data into the required format to be uploaded to the Bloomberg RHUB for reporting to the DTCC.
* Once files are loaded to the Bloomberg RHUB, pre-validation checks will need to be carried out.
* Post submission reconciliations and other related tasks will be required.
* Analyst will assist with all operational elements for tactical solution and assist with project plan to develop strategic solution.
* Knowledge of transaction reporting processes (SFTR, EMIR, MIFID)
* Will be expected to form strong collaborative working relationships.
* Strong communication and organizational skills – to work with and provide status updates to local and remote Operations, Compliance & Technology stakeholders.
* High level of accuracy, and ability to work to deadlines.
* Be proficient in use of Excel (including VBA), PowerPoint, Word, and Visio.
* Product knowledge of Fixed Income. (Repo/Reverse Repo)
If you’re interested in the above, please apply here to send your cv to sarah in Lincoln.