Trainee Accountant – Insurance
About this job
An exciting opportunity has presented itself with our client a global insurance organisation based in Dublin. Our client is looking for a part qualified ACA/ACCA with relevant experience for an initially fixed two year period.
The successful candidate report directly to the CFO and will be strongly involved in ensuring the provision of timely and accurate financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders, supporting the month end processes and regulatory returns.
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3rd level college degree
- Part qualified accountant progression through the ACCA/ACA
- Demonstrated experience of coordinating and delivering highly accurate output in an environment of multiple deadlines
- Experience working with excel to an intermediate level including managing and mining data using excel
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for timely completion of tasks within tight deadlines.
- Flexible and capable of achieving results in a changing work environment.
- Aptitude for technology, different accounting software skills and understanding of finance related IT processes.
How to Apply
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply to CV to Clíona Lyons of Lincoln Recruitment at clyons @ lincoln.ie
Please submit your CV in word format