Trading Operations Specialist
About this job
My client is a global bank and corporate service provider with a presence in over 35 countries.
This opening will be suitable for any Middle Office professionals with 2-3 years experience in an Operational or Treasury Support role in a corporate banking environment. Product knowledge such as money market trades, interest rate swaps and cross-currency swaps will be advantageous. This is an excellent new opportunity to gain experience working with a global leader.
The role will sit as part of the bank’s Operations team working on a Brexit-related project. As such, this is currently a nine month fixed-term contract with no current plans for extension.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing trade support to the Treasury desk
- Assisting in resolving trade discrepancies caused from trade failures, booking errors, breaks etc
- Ensuring all exceptions in the trade flow are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Making decisions in line with critical deadlines, high value trades and sensitive clients
- Building relationships with relevant teams including regular communication with the Front Office
The right candidate will bring to the table:
- Proven experience in similar roles within Operations / Middle Office in a banking environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Excel and Access .
- Ability to escalate appropriately, make informed assessments of issues and suggest actions