Theatre Nurse – Agency Opportunity
About this job
This opportunity provides fantastic benefits such as flexible working hours, exposure to new settings and earn an hourly rate that is the market leader in the Industry.
Theatre Nurse Job Description
- The patient’s needs are individually assessed.
- A care plan and evaluation process is planned and implemented.
- Patients are cared for in the optimum clinical environment, adhering to all nursing and hospital wide policies and guidelines.
- Delegation is appropriate to the skill level and knowledge of the individual to whom the task is delegated.
- Documentation is recorded in a professional, legible and timely fashion.
- Deputise for the Clinical Coordinator as appropriate.
- Participate in department problem solving and improvement of systems.
- Adhere to Standard Precautions as appropriate.
- The use of protective barriers as appropriate.
- Handling and disposing of infectious waste appropriately.
- Be NMBI registered
- Hvae 6 months experience as a theatre Nurse
What we offer you
- Excellent Competitive Hourly Rate
- + 8% Holiday Pay
- Specialised Consultant to help you with your career and professional growth
- Travel Expenses
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
For more information contact 01 902 6690 or apply to this Job position with your CV.