About this job
Theatre Nurse Job Description
- The patient’s needs are individually assessed.
- A care plan and evaluation process is planned and implemented.
- Patients are cared for in the optimum clinical environment, adhering to all nursing and hospital wide policies and guidelines.
- Delegation is appropriate to the skill level and knowledge of the individual to whom the task is delegated.
- Documentation is recorded in a professional, legible and timely fashion.
- Deputise for the Clinical Coordinator as appropriate.
- Participate in department problem solving and improvement of systems.
- Adhere to Standard Precautions as appropriate.
- The use of protective barriers as appropriate.
- Handling and disposing of infectious waste appropriately.
- Be NMBI registered
- Have at least 6 months experience as a Theatre Nurse
What we offer you
- Excellent Competitive Hourly Rate
- + 8% Holiday Pay
- Specialised Consultant to help you with your career and professional growth
- Travel Expenses
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
For more information contact 01 661 0444 or apply to this Job position with your CV.