About this job
QA Engineer – MedTech / Healthcare
My client is a growing medtech company specialising in empowering better outcomes by enabling patients to better manage care whilst providing unique data insights for healthcare providers to improve treatments.
The now urgently need to hire a dynamic Test / QA Engineer to help with their next stage of growth and scale of their platform.
The ideal candidate is someone who can write code to automate tests, identify weak spots in the codebase, creatively break the mobile app and identify potential problems that nobody else might spot. You would also teach the team best practices about testing.
The successful candidate will have a huge impact on the satisfaction and happiness of the patients who depend on our software to manage their chronic conditions.
You will help influence better software design, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
● Lead QA for the product team
● Participate in product sprints using agile methodologies
● Analyse the testing needs and develop testing strategy and plans
● Test app performance, usability, and hardware/software compatibility
● Create and execute automated test scripts
● Document concisely software defects using our bug software tracking system in JIRA
● Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field
● 3+ years experience testing iOS/Android mobile apps, API interfaces, test automation for mobile platforms
● Ability to isolate defects effectively, as well as provide specific conditions for reproducibility
● Hands-on experience testing applications for a variety of smartphones and tablets
● Knowledge of Xcode and Android Studio from QA perspective
● Passion for mobile, especially applications on phones and tablets
● Attention to detail and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly
● Knowledge or previous experience testing software as a medical device
If you feel this role would be right for you, please apply and we will be in touch. Please note you must have full working rights in Ireland and the EU to be considered for this position.