About this job
- Communicate business goals to ensure that each management team is fully aware of and understands the business strategy.
- Actively monitor local and national business trends or developments specifically relating to consumer trends.
- Try to identify new product and business development initiatives
- Implement strategic plans at local/territory level, monitor and report on effectiveness of same
- Conduct benchmarking of local competitors within the territory and report on same
- Monitor territory category management system
- Monitor full store layout and merchandising planograms
- Identify any poor performance issues and manage legally and positively for the territory of stores
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar Territory or Area Management position
- Degree qualification preferred
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and flexible with a proven ability to multi-task successfully in a busy environment.