Technical Support engineer – Helpdesk – Dublin 8
About this job
Technical Support engineer
- Rapidly Growing Irish Operations
- Disruptive and unique product offering
- Close knit IT team with extensive training and support
Our Client is an international Financial Services company, with a number of bespoke software product utilised by numerous International Bluechip cleints. Due to an increase in uptake and demand for their bespoke product solutions, they are now seeking a Technical Support Advisor to provide support to their client base, in their new Dublin 8 office.
The Technical Support technician would provide fast and useful technical assistance on the company bespoke product applications. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them. Its an excellent position for an IT professional early in their career, looking to to develop within an exciting and disruptive Financial Services Organisation.
Duties will include the following;
- Responding to queries via email, or phone
- Recording events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Running reports to analyse common complaints and problems
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
Salary – €25- 35K
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Brendan Mullins for further information on bmullins(@)lincoln.ie or call 01 661 0444.